<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/872569854488390407?origin\x3dhttp://monster-atemybubblegums.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

'I'm doing all these not because I don't love you anymore. I still love you. It's just that I don't wish to hut you anymore. I want to feel the feeling of being empty then it struck me that, 'hey, ______ was there when you are feeling down. Now, he isn't there for you anymore. Serve you right.' That's where I will et all panic. Like you said, leaving me can make me feel that you are important to me. Give me the chance to experience all this. Seriously, I will never learn my mistakes if you keep giving it in to me.'

so yesterday, was out on a date.
:)
went to Cathay Cineleisure Orchard.
damn i miss that place.
got to see Mhedz and others.
watch The Karate Kid plus free popcorns and F&N Grape.
(Y)

then, walked around town.
did some shopping spree.
yaaaaay!
heh heh.

at night, at Wendy's at Lau Pa Sat.
the quarter pounder was yummy.
need to try that again.

then lepas tu, balik.
because the next day both of us are workinggg.
sadly there were no pictures of us.
it's okaayyy.
:)