<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/872569854488390407?origin\x3dhttp://monster-atemybubblegums.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Sunday, January 18, 2009

sometimes i wonder if dad was there, will the situation be different or will the situation be the same.
i think it will be the same.
ouh well, i know my mum to well.

I'm sorry if things did not turn out well.
I swear I did not expect things to happen like that.
that was like a nightmare.

for now, let's just concentrate on continuing with our life.
do well in your career okay.
let's just pray things will get better.
I'm sure she will like you one day.

test and birthday's round the corner.
focus more on that.
iloveyou.