<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/872569854488390407?origin\x3dhttp://monster-atemybubblegums.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm starting to look forward to school holidays.
yes.
I've got no plans for the holidays but I'm looking for waking up late during the days, just do nothing in my house, crapping with boyfriend, gossips with bestfriend.
heh.

by the way, can't wait for the 26th of july.
no amir, I'm not looking forward to your birthday.
-_-
haha.
going out with my dearest, dumbest boyfriend.
plus the nipple date.
haha.
remember ninie, not double date, it's nipple date.
haha.

on the other hand, i will miss the class of W16J.
the people making stupid noises, jokes.

i don't know how am i going to make friends with people the next semester, hopefully they are friendly.
:]

bf bf,
happy working.
jgn menggatal sane sini.
pegi makan.
jgn lupe aku.
bye.
loveyu.