<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/872569854488390407?origin\x3dhttp://monster-atemybubblegums.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i like coke advertisement during the old days.
they look cool.

I'm bored.
i realise that i did not go out for the past three days.
hahaha.

so today outing was somehow cancel.
about me going to theme park.
because maybe I'm going there on Saturday.

omgomg.
I'm a quarter excited plus a quarter nervous a quarter butterfly in my stomach plus a quarter scared about Saturday.

anyway, ninie going to apply work at build-a-bear workshop!
it's friggin` cool.
well, i thought of working there too during the December school holidays.
see?
best friend think alike.
heh.
sorry aku cannot tag along on Thursday.

okay, I'm bored again.
bye.

wait, i was wondering where's syu syaf.
i saw syu updating but not syaf.
hmmmm.